- Assist Product Manager to initiate and develop PR and Communication year plan
- Contribute overall communications strategy and business plans, including specialized input into PR and communications, CSR, Sponsorship, Event marketing, website, e-communications, etc.
- Explore new initiatives & opportunities for publicity channel i.e. Press release content/topic, Press Conference, Sponsorship, Partnership, CSR project, FAM trip (press trip), Event, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop & implement activation activities/ events aiming to increase overall brand awareness & objective
- Understand behavior liaison with all stakeholders i.e. media company/reporter/journalist, business partner, national/ local government bodies, tourism bodies in order to create collaboration & maintain continuous rapport with them
- Initiate project & cooperate with Tourism Authority, related department/government/partner, and internal team to drive demand for travel & drive route performance
- Update and control A&P budget & spending of communication plan
- Track and monitor news/market insight and develop regularly sentiment report and all related reports including press release drafting/adaptation, news translation (only Myanmar language)
- Build & maintain a good relationship with all media & partners esp. Transport, Economic, Entertainment journalists (Press visitation, communication, media sponsorship review and follow up as needed)
- Male/Female, Thai or Myanmar Nationality
- Bachelor or Master degree in Communication Arts, Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- At least 2-3 years working experiences in PR & Communication field
- Confident to communicate in Myanmar (formal and informal ways)
- Excellent command of English
- Comfortable to base in Bangkok (Don Mueang Int’l Airport) and be flexible to travel overseas frequently