• Documentation check: passport checking (International) and I.D. matching (Domestic), reservation checking from the system and issuing boarding pass.
• Tagging luggage and carry on inspection, referred to Teams & Conditions.
• Boarding guest to the aircraft.
• Deplaning guest from the aircraft.
• Providing assistance to guest if any special need: wheelchair, NTL, etc.
• Handle documents: GD, crew sign, collecting departure and arrival immigration card.
Education / Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Minimum 1-year experience in customer service.
• Proficient in oral and written English and Thai.
• Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people.
• Customer Service oriented.